In its operations, Youristia ensures the confidentiality and data protection of personal data and complies with EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and other applicable data protection legislation and good data processing practices.
Name: Youristia Oy
Business ID: 3142802-6
Address: Laivasillankatu 14 A 23, 00140 Helsinki
Tel: +358 50 3700 446
Youristia may collect and process your personal data which you have given to Youristia by using our online service (e.g. chat, forms, offer requests etc.) or which are publicly available information or which are received from third parties in compliance with the applicable law, for example the information received from the trade register, data analytics service providers, advertisers or search data providers.
The data collected and processed by Youristia on the basis of the use of website consists of contact and identification data (i.e. name, position, company, e-mail, phone number and address), the data given to Youristia and the data based in communications and the data and technical data based on the use of website. Only the data from which an individual can be identified is considered as personal data.
The basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest based on the below purposes of use. Youristia processes personal data for its business purposes to be able to: • process and reply to your requests,
• present the content of our website in a manner ideal for your device,
• monitor the use of our website and to improve the site functionality and the user experience,
• monitor the efficiency of our marketing campaigns,
• advertise and offer our services to you as allowed by law, and
• improve customer communications and to recognise potential customers.
We may also send you as a contact person of our client company electronic direct marketing messages.
Otherwise we do not disclose the information to other parties except where legislation or an order by the authorities requires us to do so.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Union or European Economic Area.
Your personal data may be retained for longer, if applicable legislation or our contractual obligations towards third parties require a longer storage period.
As a data subject you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
In addition, you have the right to, according to applicable data protection legislation, at any time:
• be informed about the processing of your personal data;
• obtain access to data relating to you and review your personal data we process;
• require rectification and completion or erasure of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
• withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data in so far as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent,
• in specific cases receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller,
• object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; and
• obtain a restriction of processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority concerned or with the supervisory authority of the EU member state of your habitual residence or place of work, if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Tangible material containing personal data shall be kept in a locked space to which only separately appointed persons have access. Personal data processed digitally are protected and stored in our information system accessible to persons on a need-to-know basis only. Such persons have personal user credentials and passwords.
We use Google Analytics on our website to analyse, how users use our website. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”) that functions by using cookies. Please note that Google’s terms and conditions are applied to cookies installed by Google. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics using your browser settings. Please note that if you decide to prevent the use of Google Analytics, it may affect your use of the website and hinder the functioning of its properties and functions. In addition, we may use other web analytics solutions on our website.